With more than 40 years of lock making experience, Bai Fu Co., Ltd. sells in more than 90 countries around the world under its own ‘ARMSTRONG’ brand. The factory produces more than 500,000 pieces of various furniture locks and more than 300,000 pieces of construction and furniture accessories every month. The head office is located in the Neihu Science and Technology Park in Taipei City, with the main production base located in Guangdong, China. There are currently more than 150 employees in the factory.
ARMSTRONG's main focus is the development and manufacture of electronic and mechanical locks. The electronic range includes electronic cabinet locks, electronic locks, intelligent master key, Bluetooth lock series, wooden cabinet, glass cabinet, door lock, and fingerprint padlocks. The mechanical lock range includes combination locks, furniture locks, and glass cabinet locks. Other categories of products include store decoration materials and hardware, glass hardware, glass showcase hardware, display hardware, sliding door systems, stairs and railing systems, shower screens, glass hardware, door viewers, and slides. They also offer protective barrier systems such as protective barrier stands and hanging protective shields, along with other building hardware materials.
At the end of 2020, ARMSTRONG announced a brilliant smart door lock which includes the function of fingerprint, RFID, digit code, mechanical key lock,
information display panel, voice prompts, anti-theft alert, and WIFI doorbell. ARMSTRONG is the first to integrate the smart lock with WIFI doorbell, which allows the owner to see the guest from the APP and open the door from anywhere.
Not only the elderly live alone, but many people live on their own now. When they are not in good health, they are even unable to open the door on their own, or the attendants are not nearby, and they are unable to help them open the door.
They are often unable to enter the house to save people, resulting in a missed opportunity to save lives. The function of opening the door at this end brings convenience and can solve the problem that distant water cannot put out near fire.
With the leaps and bounds in technology over the past decade, Bai Fu has actively invested in the development of various electronic lock products, retail anti-theft products and AIoT products to expand its product line in order to maintain its leading position. A particular focus has been interactive authorization technology.
The smart electronic lock replaces the traditional key-unlocking method, bringing greater safety and convenience. This lock has built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) and Bluetooth signal receiving functions. It uses NFC technology to open the NFC sensor door lock with an RFID card or a mobile phone that has NFC and Bluetooth functions.
Smart door locks can be controlled remotely, and all door locks can be synchronized in real time through a management platform coordinating the delivery of execution permissions and authorizing data access. Outdated magnetic stripe locks, PDAs, traditional key locks and other equipment can also be quickly replaced with electronic locks having wireless communication functions, minimizing hardware maintenance and upgrade costs. The technology can be used in restaurants, schools, companies, and factories to name but a few potential usage locales.
Bai Fu Co., Ltd (ARMSTRONG) has participated in many technical forums such as 5G, IoT, AI, Big Data, Cloud\Edge Computing, as well as smart solutions conferences held over the last decade. Examples of these forums and workshops include smart homes, smart factories, smart campuses, smart buildings, smart retail, smart transportation, and smart cities.
Taiwan lock manufacturers are still largely traditional in outlook and thus tend not to approach these new technology applications in the way that electronic technology companies do. Instead, they focus on the practicality and rationality of applications, and think about how to combine these technologies with their products. From the perspective of product application, the lock is the terminal product that has the closest contact with the user. The key will always exist, but with the change of the times, there will be differences in what form it will appear.
All ARMSTRONG's products from development to mold-opening through to the finished items are completed in its own factory. It uses advanced production technology and quality management systems and has obtained ISO 9001 certification. Bai Fu Co., Ltd (ARMSTRONG) is especially effective in working with customers to design and provide high-quality and price-competitive products. On-time delivery is a key factor that has earned customer trust. Only 10% of ARMSTRONG’s products are sold domestically—the remaining 90% are exported, the main markets being the United States, the Middle East, and Russia.
Source: Bai Fu Co., Ltd.