General warranty instructions and conditions
Your warranty is only valid under normal use of your device. All man-made damages and any of the following conditions are out of free warranty, but a repair can be still implemented at your own cost:
1. The warranty period has expired.
2. Barcode and warranty labels are damaged and unrecognizable.
3. The user is unable to provide the warranty card and valid proof of purchase or the product model and the barcode does not match or are altered.
4. Damage caused by human factors, including damages caused by usage under improper operating environment and the failure to follow the user manual.
5. Disassemble, repair, modify the device by yourself without Company’s permission or repair the device in another service center not authorized by the company.
6. Damage caused by force majeure.
7. Natural wear and tear of the product (for instance: casing, keypad, display, antenna, accessories and other accessories).
8. Faults, defect or defects not caused by the company.
1. The e-Warranty is valid only after Armstrong has verified the details in the online application form submitted by you.
2. You must apply for the e-Warranty within fourteen (14) days from the date of your purchase of the product.
3. After signing up the e-Warranty, you will obtain an extended 3-month warranty.
* Required field